Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sadie's Dance Recital

Sadie had her dance recital last night. She has been so excited for it. I had to take her an hour before it started. Just before they started to dance they bring her to me and she was crying. She didn't want to do it. Right when all the kids were starting to dance, with a little convincing she decided she wanted to be apart of it. Once she got up there and started dancing she was fine.

Sadie the Rock Star!
Here she is with her group. They were called the rock stars.

Sadie with her friend Macee.


Here is Sadie's teacher. At the end she gave all the kids an award and a bag full of goodies.




2 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

She is too cute!!! I love the video!! I can't wait until I can put Amirra in dance! :)

Skinners said...

What a cutie! This makes me even more excited to have a little girl I can do fun things like this!