Friday, March 6, 2009

OH SAVANNA!

The other night when I was giving the girls a bath, I took Savanna out first to dress her and let Sadie stay in to play a little more. After I got her pjs on, I was putting things away in her room and she went back into the bathroom. Sadie kept telling me "mom Savanna is in here." I kept calling her to come here and she wasn't coming. So I went in the bathroom and this is what I saw................



Yes, she climbed into the bath tub with her pjs on. Apparently she was not done taking a bath.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
You and Dale have a beautiful family. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to post the photos and for sharing the lives of two beautiful little girls. I know this is just a glimpse of a truly blessed family.
God Bless you and your family,
Dale McCollum

Kenningtons said...

So funny! I love when kids love the bath! KG was terrified of the bath for way too long (she almost drowned two nights in a row and it took MONTHS before she would happily sit in the bath and not stand up clinging to me and sobbing the whole time) but now she loves it again.

p.s. I am excited to see your bows blog (Trish told me about it). I have sooooo many people commenting on how cute KG's hair bows are and telling me they will buy from you. Your stuff is so cute you are bound to get TONS of customers---including me!!

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey your having a bow blog uhu! That sounds fun! :) I will have to check it out and see what they look like! :) Hope everything is going well for you.

Julee said...

Lol That is too cute!!!