Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What A Good Deal!

Today I went to CVS pharmacy and check out what I got for only $1.65 and thats including tax.

I have seen so many other blogs who do this and thought that I would give it a try. I have always used coupons when I go grocery shopping and saving a little money here and there. But now I am hooked on going to CVS and Walgreens and buying the things that are on sale and using coupons for them and getting most items really cheap or for free. Also, alot of the items that I get there I get register rewards back. This was one of my first attempts and I thought I did pretty good. The total would of been less but the kids got the gummy bears for a treat that cost $.99.

3 comments:

Kenningtons said...

That's really impressive!!!! I wish I had a CVS or Walgreens here..... When we move back I'm all over it! Is there a secret to all of this saving? Where do you get the coupons?

Becky McArthur said...

Wow! That's really cool. How do you do that? I don't understand the whole coupon world.

Kim said...

Good job! I am so proud of your savings! I don't go to CVS too much, I'm usually at Walgreens. But after your success ful shopping trip, I'm thinking maybe I should start!