Friday, September 11, 2009

Amazing Jakes

We decided that on Labor Day we would go spend most of the day at Amazing Jakes. We had a gift card that needed to be used soon (I wouldn't go there unless I had a gift card or they had a really good deal going on......just my opinion). We got unlimited rides and buffet. We also got to bowl and do some arcade games. Overall we had a good time.

Sadie really only cared about the bowling.

Savanna would cheer for Sadie after she threw the ball.

Train Ride



Carousal Ride
Chocolate Cups
Goofy Golfing
We used a whole bottle of purell. We washed hands after everything we did. I know, I am a little paranoid...I just don't want sick kids.
When we were leaving, Dale asked Sadie if she had fun. Her response was "sure". I think she was tired.
They probably would of had just as much fun at the park.

1 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Fun! I've only been there once, it was a pretty fun place. Looks like they had a blast!!! :)