Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Maddox at 6 months

Maddox had his 6 month check up and here are his stats....
Weight: 18lb 7 oz (68th percentile)
Height: 25 1/2 (30th percentile)
He's a big boy! His Dr. was showing me his percentile chart and she said that she thought he would be in the 90th percentile for his weight and was surprised that he wasn't. She thought that he was a big boy. I love my Dr., I have had her since Sadie and Savanna were born and she remembers everything about them and kind of compares them when they were babies. When she was checking him he would not hold still and kept turning over to his stomach, he doesn't like his back as much.
I can already tell that he is going to be a very active boy. He reaches for everything in sight and is wanting to crawl so bad. He gets up on all fours and trys really hard to move. I know its all over when he starts to crawl.
Its time for a little trim...don't you think?

He's getting his first hair cut. As you can see he's not very thrilled about it.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my gosh- he is darling! He looks JUST like his dad. It's crazy seeing all the blue after just having the girls for so long! We sure miss you guys!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

He is getting so BIG! And I think he looks like Savannah! So cute!

Janae said...

He is so adorable in all his chubby-ness!!! Love the new pics of the kids on your blog header!